Friday, February 15, 2008

#1--Blog and Avatar

I can't believe it--I now have my very own avatar--I'm sure the kids will be so impressed when I casually mention it. Granted she does not look at all like me but that is because I was unable to find any overweight, aging librarian types among the thousands of images that were available. Therefore I had to settle for a cute, hip young thing that must be my alter ego. While I must admit that I did not have the patience or the time (at least none that I was willing to spend) for this, I can see why some kids would be attracted to this possibility. Although I have created a blog before it was good to add the avatar. I'm looking forward to more.

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

I agree that the avatar choices all seemed pretty slim and young. Maybe I was tired and look harder, someone told me they saw plus sized outfits...whatever.... Keep blogging, I look forward to your next post.

Patricia P
CMLE